Blue Water had comprehensive preparation and the willingness to move boundaries on top of the agenda when executing the giant logistics contracts.
Regional Head of Renewables Asia Pacific
We are looking for an Asia Pacific Regional Head of Renewables
Blue Water is a leading logistics supplier to the wind industry. Through an extensive network of global offices, Blue Water provides its clients with a variety of tailormade services focused on the problem solving of our clients most complex supply chain needs.
We are looking for a Regional Head of Renewables APAC that is overall responsible for maintaining, build upon and innovate Blue Water’s approach towards the on and offshore renewable/wind energy sector in Asia.
An interesting opportunity
The key focus of the role is the responsibility and ownership of the growth strategy and business plan across all regional renewable energy and wind clients in the region, coordinating national and regional offices to identify, sell and close opportunities with new and existing clients.
With ownership of the strategy the candidate will consider product development, geographical market entry, marketing initiatives, key client strategies, new business development, innovation towards tender and bid response and sound/skilled project implementation.
The candidate must be an experienced project logistics executive with extensive exposure towards the on and offshore renewable/wind sector in Asia with a track record of project wins. With a developed network the candidate will be aware of and be confident interacting with high profile decision makers within tier 1 Energy companies, OEM’s, EPC’s and Manufacturers with their activities and supply chain challenges central to the success of this position.
Blue Waters approach to the Renewable/Wind energy sector is historic and mature across our global business therefore the ability to demonstrate strategic leadership and internal stakeholder collaboration and negotiation is especially important in order to achieve our common goals on a regional and global basis.
- To produce, maintain and evolve a focused, layered business plan towards the renewable/wind energy sector in Asia
- Creation of key account plans for tier 1 customers
- Coordination of business development initiatives on a national, regional and global basis.
- Identify new “future” opportunities
- Research and develop locations for market entry
- Coordinate and lead product development/innovation towards the on/offshore renewables sector
- Work at board level when considering global key account plans.
- Assist and develop tender strategy alongside global tender team with focus towards positive win to lose ratio
- Develop focus towards value-add working with internal HSE, charter and engineering teams in order to build unique client focus solutions
- Review activities; areas of strength and areas of improvement. Regular internal reporting
- Project implementation and operational development.
- Full usage of internal systems
- Recruitment and development of team members
- 5 years plus experience in the renewable energy sector
- Proven sales/development track record
- 10 years plus project logistics/carrier experience in Asia
- Solution focused selling and design
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to communicator effectively
- Experienced in leading full sales cycle process across the wind/renewable sector
- Highly experienced in project execution
- Entrepreneurial and solution focused
- Team driven
- Ability to engage at all levels both internally and externally
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
Apply – or do you want to know more?
Contact our external recruitment consultant:
T: +442070 971669
The need for air transport of temperature-controlled food products to global markets is growing. Blue Water handles fresh and frozen products to/from all over Europe.
Our long-term and steady cooperation with Scanvaegt Systems is the result of a close dialogue and our understanding of their logistics chain.