Dedicated to deliver the best service

At Blue Water, you find a strong and competent team of experts. We continuously develop our organisation and improve the level of skills and in-house competences

We keep our promises!

From the very start – as a small local freight forwarding company in Esbjerg – the ambition was to provide the clients with better service and higher quality than our competitors. Now - being a large international company - our ambition is still the same – to be Best in Town everywhere we operate.

Skilled, dedicated and competent colleagues are the most important foundation for Blue Water, and as a knowledge-based company with in-house competences and resources we are able to deliver unique service and solutions to our clients.

It is important to us that we stay close to our clients and understand their needs. We will always keep our promises and build trust on long-term relations.

In 2007, we handed over 75 percent of the shares in Blue Water to an independent commercial foundation, The Blue Water Foundation, in order to secure the ownership, existence and future development of our company. The remaining 25 percent of the shares are kept in our family company Kurt Skov Holding A/S.

In 2019, a large shareholding of Kurt Skov Holding A/S was handed over to Anne Skov. We are very pleased that this step of the generational handover is in place, and that next generation has joined the ownership of Blue Water.

Blue Water must always be an attractive workplace based on good values. It is our hope that all colleagues will respect our values and live by them in their daily work. That is team spirit and that is the Blue Water way. And that is the way we safeguard our unique company.

Kurt Skov
Owner & Chairman
Anne Skov
Owner
Blue Water is – and always will be – a knowledge-based company built on in-house competences, says the company’s founder Kurt Skov.

Purpose, direction and values

Purpose

Purpose

Together we create solutions

Direction

Direction

Best in town

Values

Values

The Blue Water Way

We play as a team - and we play to win
The colour of service is Blue - we work with passion to serve customers better, every day, everywhere
We keep our promises – because our business is built on trust
We believe in strong and long-lasting relations – enabling everyone to run a good business
Our responsibility reaches beyond our business – we take care of each other, our partners & society
We constantly question status quo – dedicated to improving our efficiency